Once the hum of the busy lunchtime crowd dissipates, the café becomes a haven for those seeking a memorable afternoon tea, or for museum visitors pausing for a coffee injection between exhibits.
To accompany a tempting array of freshly baked cakes and sweet treats, we serve locally roasted Golden Bean coffee, as well as a selection of teas and refreshing drinks.
- Barry’s Tea €2.20
- Americano €2.40
- Cappuccino €2.80
- Latte €2.80
- Espresso €2.00
- Double Espresso €2.40
- Hot Chocolate €2.80
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Water 500mls €2.00
- Acqua Panna Still Water 500mls €2.00
- Homemade Lemonade €2.95
- Homemade elderflower cordial €2.95
- Crinnaghtaun Apple Juice €3.50
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice €4.00
- Fentimans Curiosity Cola €2.50