We are proud to say that “Lunch at the Crawford" has become something of a Cork institution.
With that in mind, we aim to preserve our classic lunchtime offering while continually introducing new and innovative dishes in harmony with the seasons.
Lunch is served between 12-3pm Monday - Saturday.
Our new Sunday Bruch is served 11am-3pm.
- Pea Chilli & Coriander Soup €5.50
- Roast Marrow Bone - Organic radishes, Maldon Salt and sourdough €5.50
- Devilled Kidneys - On hot buttered sourdough €5.50 / €10.50
- Summer Market Platter: Meats, Buffalo mozzarella, olives, hummus and sourdough €12
- Fennel, Orange & Feta Salad, Honey Almonds & sourdough €11.50
- Beer Battered Fish and Chips: Coriander mayonnaise, tomato salsa and lemon €14.95
- Warm Onion and Sweet Roast Cherry Tomato Tart: With Ballymaloe Relish, cucumber pickle and salad €11.50
- Crab, Chilli, Garlic and Coriander Tagiiatille €11.50
- Grilled Steak and Chips: Homemade chips, garlic butter and marrowbone €14.50
- Crawford Spinach and Mushroom Pancake with cucumber pickle, salad leaves and hollandaise sauce. €10.50
- Crawford Shepherds Pie. with a mashed potato top and organic leaves. €14.50
- Crawford Sandwich Special. A cup of soup, Farmhouse cheese or loin of bacon on brown with relish & tea or coffee €11.50
- Sides: Green Salad. €4 - Chips: €3
May 2016 - Served 12pm - 3.00pm