Serving breakfast from 8:30am each morning, the Crawford Gallery Cafe is a city centre pitstop for people on their way to work, while gallery goers love to start their day with a “pre-museum” bite.
Our breakfast menu offers everything from the popular Crawford Full Irish to healthy vegetarian options to an indulgent bowl of creamy porridge.
- Crawford Gallery Café Full Irish: Served with freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and tea or coffee €10.50
- Eggs Benedict: Poached eggs and bacon on sourdough toast with hollandaise sauce €8
- Eggs Florentine: Poached eggs and spinach on sourdough toast with hollandaise sauce €7.50
- Eggs Royale: Poached Eggs and Hederman’s smoked salmon on sourdough toast with hollandaise sauce €8.50
- Ballyhoura Mountain mushrooms on Sourdough Toast €8
- French Toast: Eggy brioche, banana, crispy Kanturk bacon and maple syrup €8
- Scrambled Eggs and Frank Hederman’s Smoked Salmon on Toast €8
- Porridge: With cream and muscavado sugar €4.50
- Poached, Fried or Scrambled Eggs on toast €5.50
- Sausages or Bacon or Tomatoes on Toast €5.50
2016 - Served 8.30am – 11.30am